Words can’t start to describe my anger to one specific WordPress plugin right now. They went ahead and released an update, and it did away with a portion that I was using EXTENSIVELY on a few websites.
And my sites were all set to auto-update their plugins.
Long story short, all my custom php code on TRC and a few other sites is gone. It didn’t just disable it, it removed the crap entirely. I tried rolling back to the old plugin version, but the content was just GONE.
I had restore TRC’s database back to before the update, and and fast-as-you-can disable the update. I still need to fix it on the Milo Historical Society site, and in the long-run figure out how to do my code in the new way.
Not a happy camper.