I have been diligently working on TRC 9.0 for the last… well, several months. I’m finally at a point where its mostly done, and just needs some testing / tweaking.
Yes, its a new domain name! I figured 20 years in, we were due for a new domain. Also, it will make it easier migrating from Drupal to WordPress, as I need to keep some portions of the old site as they are and moving Drupal to another domain was something I didn’t want to deal with, even remotely.
Check out the site, give me some feedback. I need to find anything and everything that isn’t working correctly so it can get fixed before I switch the site over to being live!